SERVO-HYDRAULIC MACHINE MODELS
- CYPET K 12 for bottles up to 1 litres and ideal for jars up to 120 mm neck.
- CYPET K 16 for bottles up to 5 litres and jars up to 120 mm neck.
- CYPET K 28 for bottles up to 20 litres, PET drums and kegs up to 30 litres and jars up to 145 mm neck.
- CYPET K 38 for bottles up to 20 litres, PET drums and kegs up to 50 litres and for jars up to 180 mm neck.
- CYPET K 53 for large bottles, jars, PET drums and PET kegs up to 100 litres.
CLEAN – ACCURATE – WORLD’S FIRST: No other all-electric single-stage machine on the market has either the production output capabilities or the container size capabilities of CYPET all-electric machine models K 12E, K 19E and K 30E:
- Wide-Mouth Jars of up to 120 mm ∅ on the K 12E.
- Small bottles up to 250 ml with 16 Cavities on the K 19E.
- Large Bottles of up to 20 litres Capacity on the K 30E.
MACHINE PRODUCTION CAPABILITIES
CYPET MACHINE SPECIFICATIONS
This project is cofinanced by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) in the context of the Plan for Entrepreneurship Innovation of the MCIT Republic of Cyprus (No. 22.214.171.124.2.3.71)